The Hotel accepts Cash, Debit Cards: Mastercard, Visa, Eurocard and American Express. We also require the name of the Cardholder and expiry date of the card.
Telephone or Fax reservations can only be confirmed with a Credit or Debit card.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE
- Credit Card payments attract a 2.5% surcharge on accommodation rates.
- We do not accept cheque payment
- When possible, please notify us of your estimated time of arrival
- A Non-refundable Deposit of £40 per room per night is required to confirm your booking
- All cancellations must be made by telephone and confirmed by letter or fax. When a room is cancelled on the day of arrival, the full daily room rate is also payable
- If breakfast is inclusive but not taken, credits / refunds are not possible
- Guests paying their accommodation by Credit Card will be issued with a charge card to allow them to transfer food and beverage purchases to their room. This card must be shown to your waitperson for each transaction.
- Guests paying by Debit Card or Cash are not permitted to charge food and beverages to their room.